FACING AN EVICTION?
FIND A LEGAL CLINIC NEAR YOU.
TENANTS - DO’S AND DON’TS
When You Move In
- Read and understand what you sign.
When You Move Out
- Give 30 days’ written notice.
- Ask for a move out inspection and take pictures.
- Take pictures to document the condition at the unit at moving in and if anything breaks. See numbers on reverse to report bad conditions to the right agency and to find a lawyer.
- Pay the rent on time.
- Get valid receipts.
- Talk to a lawyer at the first sign of trouble.
- Never sign anything you don’t understand.
- Never Sign these without a lawyer Estoppel Certificate.
- Pay cash.